Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Stampin’ Fancy Friday - Black & White Challenge








There’s nothing quite like a good ol’ black & white challenge! This month’s Stampin’ Fancy Friday provides just that … and, other than scrambling to find ANY current DSP I had in my stash that was black and white, I love this one!















I stamped the flowers and sentiment using the Tile Garden stamp set. 

The background was texturized using the Rustic Check 3D Embossing Folder.

I cut three different colored Scalloped Blooms Dies .,. and then I cut them in half and staggered them stacked on top of each other.

Added a little baker’s twine and a few embellishments and that was that!





I love how quickly this came together and how clean and simple it looks … gotta love the classics!

Stamps: Tile Garden
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP
Ink: Black Memento, Versamark
Accessories: Scalloped Blooms Dies, Rustic Check 3D Embossing Folder, Adhesive-Backed Metallic Gems, White Baker’s Twine, White Embossing Powder

Check out all the fun things created by the Stampin’ Fancy Friday Challenge Team on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/stampinfancyfriday/!!!

No comments: