Friday, October 2, 2026

TGIF Challenge #597 - Color Challenge







I saw this color combo for this week’s TGIF Challenge #597 and thought, “But I don’t have any new Halloween stuff!” So then I had to get creative!

Check out the blog challenge here - TGIF Challenge Blog if you’d like to play along.



Since I have been LOVING the new Hot Foil System I decided to work with it some more!

I created the background wreath using stamps from Wreath & Wonder and the three colors in our challenge.

I’m still on the fence about whether or not I should have used my blending brush and some Pumpkin Pie ink to dull down the brightness of the white, but all in all I think I like the outcome!











I stacked two of the gold foiled wreaths on top of one another … one on Basic White and the other on Granny Apple Green. I think I’m gonna try to do a fuller wreath with many multiples of the gold die … wouldn’t that be fun??

Stamps: Wreath & Wonder, Elegant Leaves
Paper: Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Wreath & Wonder Foil Dies, Buffalo Check Foil Die, Adhesive-Backed Metallic Gems, Neutrals Jute Combo Pack, Gold Foil





My house is already all decorated for Halloween … I DID end up doing it last weekend and love feeling ahead of the game for once!

We’d love to have you play along!! You can check us out our blog HERE and Instagram … lots of great inspiration from the rest of the TGIF Crew!




No comments: