Friday, October 9, 2026

TGIF #598 - Color Challenge






TGIF Challenge #598 - what a great sketch! It was just perfect for a couple of new products I just got in the mail today!

Check out the blog challenge here - TGIF Challenge Blog if you’d like to play along.




October’s Product of the Month is MOST EXCELLENT … and only $5 with a $75 order!!

Twenty-three … yes 23! star dies!! They are the perfect nested combo … with a bunch of smaller ones, too! I LOVE THEM!

I paired the stars with the moon and some So Swirly Embossed background details … the Every Phase Bundle is sooooo cute!!








I also used the Tile Garden Dies and for the sentiment I used one of the Scalloped Blooms Dies. Isn’t this cute???

Stamps: Wreath & Wonder, Elegant Leaves
Paper: Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Wreath & Wonder Foil Dies, Buffalo Check Foil Die, Adhesive-Backed Metallic Gems, Neutrals Jute Combo Pack, Gold Foil




Tomorrow is the annual Weixler Family Alpine Apple Pressing Day! LOVE This great tradition … we have gotten so high tech and good at this over the years … we can do in excess of 1,000 gallons in the course of a day! I can taste the juice already!! YUM1

We’d love to have you play along!! You can check us out our blog HERE and Instagram … lots of great inspiration from the rest of the TGIF Crew!




No comments: