Monday, May 19, 2008

Smile!

This was for last Friday's challenge - LSC168 - to use an alphabet set of stamps to create the focal point (the last card I posted on here also did this, but I didn't know it was a challenge when I did it!)!

I LOVE this set by Papertrey . . . the flowers are so fun and bold and cheerful! I used my large scallop and classic oval Nestablities to create the "window" on the front of my card. No matter how many times I pull my Nesties out, I always love the versatility and the look you can achieve using them! They really ARE cool! (This card was another one that was inspired by the card of Lauren's that I linked in my last post . . . I loved the color combo/stamp set she used, so I used them as a "launchpad" for this card!)

I have a TON of things to be working on during the next week, and unfortunately none of them require me to use stamps (it is the end of the school year, and once again, I find myself more involved that I should really be in more things that I ever intended!)!

I may be a bit sporadic for the next week or so, but promise to pop in occasionally with SOMETHING to share!

Have a great week! :)

Stamps: Jumbo Outline Alphabet, Beautiful Blooms (Papertrey)
Paper: Shimmery White, Cameo Coral
Ink: Old Olive, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Barely Banana So Saffron, Black Craft
Accessories: Nestabilities Large Classic and Scallop Oval, Cuttlebug flower diecut, 3/4" circle punch, Stickles, Rustic Retreat olive single-stitched ribbon

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Beautiful card. . .I also love this stamp set. I really like the window you created with the nestabilities.