Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bloomin' Lovely and Challenge Reminder

Eastern Blooms . . . I never MEANT to like this set, yet here I am using it AGAIN!! Amelia says she likes this card, but still thinks this set is "weird" because she doesn't like the lines through the petals on the large flower. She's a teenager, so what do you expect? Everything is "weird" to her!

I did this for SC191. I love doing the sketch challenges (which I think I have mentioned at least a zillion times before), but I have noticed as I get OLDer, that so do my eyes. Cutting out all those little tiny pieces makes me squint a LOT! Good thing I have an ophthalmologist appointment next week. I've never HAD to have glasses before, so this will be a new experience for me (and I REFUSE to do anything even REMOTELY close to bifocals . . . YET!)

Don't forget to make a butterfly card for the challenge I posted yesterday. It's still not too late. I can't WAIT to see what y'all come up with!

Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Amazing to Zany
Paper: Basic Black, Riding Hook Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron
Ink: So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches, scallop border punch, dimensionals, Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls ef

No comments: