Saturday, August 23, 2008

Out of Town, Yet Here I Am!

I am currently staring out the window at lovely Bear Lake . . . our family has had a condo up here for YEARS and I was telling my kids last night that they have not known a summer - their WHOLE LIFE - that hasn't included Bear Lake! We LOVE it here! It's so relaxing and fun.

I just thought I'd share another card that I did for the "Ways to Use It" Challenge on SCS from Thursday (my last card posted here was also for that, as well as being a butterfly card, but I forgot to mention it!). The idea was to incorporate paper tearing in your completed project. I used to tear my paper ALL the time. Just haven't done it for a while.
This bear ROCKS!! Before I even saw it demo-ed at Convention it was at the TOP of my list!! LOVE IT!! SO CUTE!! I have several other ideas in mind for this set, for sure!!!

I have a couple more things to share with you, so I'll be back on Monday!!

Stamps: Under the Stars
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Watercolor paper, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard
Accessories: Paper piercing tool/mat, large and small oval punches, blender pen, paper distressing tool, sponge

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE this!! It is so cute!! Hope you enjoy your vacation!!

The Country Rose said...

The bear is so cute! Love this card!

Shelly said...

so cute and fitting for your vacation. Hope you have a relaxing fun filled time!