Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sending My Love & A Blog Hop!

I still have one more butterfly card to do so that I am caught up (plan to do it tomorrow!), but this puts me up to #77 on my "Follow the Butterflies" challenge (there is a link on the sidebar to the right, as well as a slideshow of the butterfly cards I have done thus far).

This was a quick and easy little card I did that was inspired by this beauty, done by Glenda (aka RobinRingtail on SCS):

Black Fern Silhouette

I love it when a simple and easy card is also an eye-popper!! Thanks, Glenda!!

Also, come back tomorrow morning (8:00 a.m. EST) to come and join the fun with the first There She Goes Design Team BLOG HOP!! I'm first on the list, so I hope you'll come and join me!!!

Stamps: Happiness Always, Many Happy Returns
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Blush Blossom
Ink: Basic Black, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Cuttlebug Script Texture embossing folder, black organza ribbon

No comments: