Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big Ol' Merry Snowflake

I did this card for CC246 on SCS this morning ... and BOY-OH-BOY did I struggle with this color combo!!! I reaalllllyyyy wanted to make a wintry/snowy card and this combo was certainly a challenge!!

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Short and Sweet
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Basic Black, Shimmery White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Old Olive
Accessories: Bigz Snowflake #2 die, large and small oval punches, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, clear ice rhinestone brad, silver cord, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and D'Vine Swirl embossing folders

I have busily working on wedding announcements for one of the girl's in my neighborhood (425 of 'em!), my Christmas cards and the various projects I did for the Control Freaks Blog Tour. I am making a LOT of messes, but having a bunch of fun!! Can't WAIT to have everything done, though!!

Hugs and have a great day!!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Love this!! Wow, so pretty!

Kim P said...

You may have struggled...but I would never have guessed it! This is so pretty! Love the sketch...and you did great w/ that color combo!!

Dorothy said...

Have to say that you did a great job. The card is absolutely beautiful.

Sylvia said...

This card is very pretty. The colors look great together. Just in time for snow today in Iowa.

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful!

KOstvig said...

Fantastic Love it!