Thursday, January 14, 2010

With All My Love from ISC

Here are a couple of samples I made featuring a new stamp sheet from ISC called "With All My Love." I had soo much fun creating this card ... I have always had a weak spot for anything heart-shaped - I have been collecting heart-shaped jewelry items since I was a little girl, and I hate to admit how many stamp images I own that are hearts!! Seems we never get tired of them, eh?

Stamps: With All My Love by ISC
Paper: Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, With All My Love Digi Paper by ISC (for the largest heart)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Pinking Heart border punch (SU), Heart Punch (SU), Sizzix Damask embossing folder, Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder, rhinestones, linen thread, pop-up glue dots

And sample #2 ... I tried going for a more manly-man color combo, but I am afraid I couldn't stop myself from adding a bow ... so not as "dude-like" as I had planned. Sigh ...

Stamps: With All My Love by ISC
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Distressed Warmth Digi Paper by ISC
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: EK Success Fluer-de-Lys border punch, basic black grosgrain ribbon, Quickutz Retro Diamonds embossing folder, pop-up glue dots

And once again, you can check out the January New Releases at the following links:
I Heart for You!
With all My Love

And also don't forget to visit the ISC Blog. For even more inspiration and how each design was created stop by and each of the Creative Architects blogs:

Kathy Tucker
Connie McCotter
Sabrina Jackson
Joanne Grzelak
Julie Warner
Karen Dunbrook

Starting the New Year with something different…. introducing ISC Digi-Paper. A downloadable file!

With All my Love Digi Paper
Distressed Warmth Digi Paper

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous! I enjoy your blog so much. Thanks for sharing your talent.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Joanne (jojot) said...

On the first one I love the varietu pf hearts...fab idea

and the second..the layout really popped right off the page

Lynne Phelps said...

I love the cards, and that is a very manly tailored bow on the second card!! But I wish you would tell me what embossing folder you used on the top card, because it is totally NOT Spots & Dots! Thanks!