Friday, July 15, 2011

More From Stampin' Up Convention - Day 2

Can hair really BE tired??? Yes, I think it can!!! I know it is exhiliratingly exhausting every single year I go to Convention, but I seem to forget just HOW tired we all get my 9:00 p.m.!! What a whirlwind!! Smiley from millan.net

Sooo much fun stuff was seen/heard/done yesterday!! Most exciting of which (besides seeing more of my besties!) was having SU reveal the Holiday Mini during General Sessoin??? HOLYCOWHOLYCOWHOLYCOW!! Smiley from millan.net I am still feeling BROKE after the new catalog release, but I hafta say that this is one of the BEST Mini Catalogs I have EVER seen!!! I-WANT-IT-ALL!!! Stamps, dies, RIBBON and a lovely new scoreboard only scratch the surface of what was in there!! A COOKIE STAMPS!!! Are you SERIOUS??? So freakin' ca-YOOT!! I am thinking I may need to sell one of my kids ... but in this economy that could be tricky, since they ARE past that cute little toddler stage (can you say 23, 20 and 17??)!! Think I may be SOL (sorry-outta-luck!) on that one. Hmmm.... could give it a try ... anyone interested???

Here is a photo of me and some of my SCS/FB friendies!!! Soooo stinkin' fun to meet them in person!!! And I'm STILL happy with the fact that Mindy and I can have a conversation while looking each other in the eye (and we don't even hafta sit down to do it!!)!! We were commenting to each other last night how we have been running into each other EVERYwhere since Convention started. I think we decided it was because we are on the same eye level and don't hafta look UP as we pass each other by!!! Love ya, girl!!





AND can I tell you how incredibly COOL Jacque Craig is??? HOLYCOWHOLYCOWHOLYCOW!!!! Smiley from millan.net(I said that already, didn't I??). She is the creator of Craft Project Central (I blog hopped with them last month). Anywho, when we did get a chance to meet up we had a lovely visit. AND she brought me a box of chocolate-covered MACADAMIA NUTS all the way from Hawaii!!! NOWAY!!! Such a lovely, thoughtful gesture (and she gave me a beautiful swap card, too!). Can I just say that stampin' peeps are the BESTEST???? Having SUCH a great time!!!

One more card to share with ya ... you'll be seeing some with new product comin' up soon ... I PROMISE!!

Stamps: Everything Nice
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, La Creme DSP by DCWV
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Blossom Petals Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Arched Lattice Border Punch, Decorator Label Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Black Organza Ribbon, Large Pearl Sticker

Well, it's off to the races again!!! More fun-filled adventures ahead today!!

No comments: