Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hello, Baby!!

I really need to stock up on more of these ... baby cards, I mean. I make cards ALL THE STINKIN' TIME ... but I seem to forget about doing these ... until, of course, I actually NEED one! So, there ya have it ...

Smiley from millan.netToday is overcast and rainy ... which I guess means that fall is actually on its way. I love fall ... it's probably my favorite time of year. The only thing I DON'T like about it is that winter is right behind it!! Sigh ... the colors are starting to change. I am actually looking forward to that part the most. I need to get out and take some pictures, too.

I actually have a day off today ... an actual-honest-to-goodness day off ... no errands I have to run, no appointments I have to be to ... WONDERFUL!! Think I'm gonna STAMP somethin'!!

Stamps: Animal Stories, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Nursery Necessities
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist, Pacific Point
Accessories: Marina Mist Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Photo Corners Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Circle Cutter, Bashful Blue Buttons, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, 3/4" and 1" Circle Punch, Clips Assortment, Pop-Up Glue Dots

No comments: