Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow - 04/17/13





Welcome to Wednesday, my friends!! Wasn't Sarah Sagert's creation just AMAZING (as if we would EVEN be surprised, right??)??




I now affectionately refer to this beautiful, giant Swallowtail stamp as "Mothra" ... not gonna tell ya who got me started with that ... and if it's not making you grin from ear to ear (the "Mothra" reference), then you are makin' me feel OLD!! As many of you may already KNOW, I am a PUSHOVER when it comes to ANYthing "butterfly-ish" ... so this stamp makes me mui-mui happy ... it can be a bit challenging when you are working with one big ol' image ... but I really-really-really like this one!!

Stamps: Swallowtail, Sweet Essentials
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Comfort Cafe
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Corner Rounder, Scallop Border Punch, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Pearl Basics

By the time this posts I will be on my way home from Disneyland (I know, I know ... AGAIN ... Hello, my name is Wendy. And I have an addiction.) After having such a great month selling used stamp sets (THANKYOUEBAY!), I decided to take the dollars and buy myself an annual passport ... I don't seem to EVER get tired of going ... hence, my addition ...

Now it's time for y'all to see what Amy Bollman has cooked up! Another beauty, to be sure!!
 photo blogsignatureSPRING2013_zpsac1608f2.png

5 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful and elegant design Wendy!

Carol Carriveau said...

I love butterflies as well....this is wonderful....!

Heidi said...

So pretty!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

very pretty card - even thought that butterfly freaks me out!!!!lol

scrapfancy said...

I so love this card. Just one of the few in Swallowtail that I have liked. Thanks for sharing.