Sunday, August 31, 2014

Monday Montage #27

What an AWESOME weekend!!! Fellow-Monday-Monday-Montage-Team-Member and BFF, Bree Renwick, took a trip with me to DISNEYLAND for my birthday this past week. In fact, we just got home (or will be VERY close to being home by the time this post goes "live"). More importantly, we hooked up so that we could run the Disneyland Half Marathon together. It.Was.Great.Awesome.Amazing.Wonderful. WEDIDIT!! But, I digress ...




This week for Monday Montage I am sharing the last of my Convention Display Board samples ... and they are kind of a "set". The background paper on ALL of my projects is the new Typeset Designer Series Paper. This stuff is FABULOUS. It has a lighter weight to it, so it makes it VERY versatile for a LOT of things!



See what I mean??? I also used our new Hamburger and French Fry Bigz Dies to make these little treat holders. I freakin' LOVE these dies!! SOOOO easy to do, and VERY fun to play with!!!

Stamps:  Remember Your Birthday (card), Itty Bitty Banners (boxes)
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Real Red, Soft Suede, Typeset DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper, Brights Patterned Paper Collection
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Star Framelits Dies, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Baker's Twine, Essentials Hardware Clips, Cello Bag, Chocolate Kisses

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... I'm excited to see what they have each done as well!! They ALWAYS inspire me!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Creating on the Run said...

What a darling set! So super fun. I love that paper!!! Great job!