Friday, September 12, 2014

Fab Friday #50

Can you BELIEVE it???? Fab Friday is turning 50 today!!! I am happy to have been involved with this awesome challenge team since the beginning (two years ago!) ... and I think I have only missed playing along with THREE of these challenges up until now!! I am ALWAYS inspired by our sketches and color challenges and what not only my fellow team members come up with, but also with the beautiful creations made by our friends and Fab Friday Challenge participants! SOOOO much fun!

This week we are celebrating with a little bit of gold ... or a LOT!! Our color challenge is gold and white (and another neutral color if ya need one!)!! I threw in a little Crumb Cake ... 'cause you can NEVER have too much Crumb Cake (and if SOME of you are confused as to whether I am talking about the COLOR or the FOOD ... I'll just leave it up to YOU to decide if I'm talking about one or the other ... or BOTH!)!

Made this card up for my brother and sister in law who are celebrating their anniversary this week ... so blessed to have them in my family AND to be able to include them amongst our best friends as well!

Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Whisper White
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Gold Encore
Accessories:  Fun Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Linen Thread, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Sequin Trim




Purdy colors, right??? Plain and simple and elegant ...







Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Happy Friday and have a FANTASTIC weekend!!
 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

The gold and Crumb Cake combo rocks! the embossed label is super cool as well....happy anniversary to your brother & sister in law too! Have a great weekend! TFS!

Carol Carriveau said...

I have fallen in love with your card...just added the EF set to my next order and of course love gold...and the addition of Crumb Cake is wonderful.....gorgeous!!! Hope your brother/SIL had a great anniversary and that they loved this card...!