Sunday, April 19, 2015

Stamp Review Crew - Zoo Babies

Stamp Review Crew is "reviewing" again ... and THIS week we are playing with the ever-adorable ZOO BABIES!!! And ya know what??? I realized just a few days ago that I didn't actually OWN this set!! WHAT??!!?? How is that even POSSIBLE???? So, happy for me it is available in MDS (which, VERY sadly, will be retiring soon!)! So ... I just downloaded it and used my trusty ol' software and Silhouette ... WHEW!!! Was glad I had that option!!

A TOUCAN??? Seriously???? Yeah-yeah-yeah ... I probably cut this cutie out in WAY too many colors, but I just couldn't HELP myself!! He's freakin' ADORABLE!!!

Stamps:Zoo Babies, Project Life Remember This (Hooray)
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Paper Fringe Scissors, Modern Label Punch, Burlap Ribbon, Silhouette eCutter, My Digital Studio (MDS)
MDS Download: Zoo Babies








I'm not even kidding ... ALL OF THESE ZOO BABIES are CUTENESS!!!









The "next" button will take you to the amazing Ann Schach, and the "previous" button to marvelous Martha Inchley!!!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

8 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This is just too cute! I love the vibrant colors...and the yummy texture! Fabulous card, Wendy!

Linda Callahan said...

That toucan is tou-cute! Adorable card!

Dawn Tidd said...

He is awesome, Wendy! Love that you used your silhouette for him!

Heidi Baks said...

Awww, isn't he cute? I think this download could be useful in so many ways! I'm glad you went with digital.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Hooray for MDS and the Silhouette. May the union continue long after 'retirement'. Love your colourful toucan project - too much cuteness.

Carol Carriveau said...

LOVE the Tucan...long been a favorite 'wild' bird...love the colors you used!

Betty said...

Love the bold colors! After seeing everyone's cool MDS projects I am going to have to get this set before it is gone!

Unknown said...

So Cute! Love the Colours!