Friday, July 31, 2015

What Day Is It Again??

Truth be told, I have been having WAY more than my share of "blonde" moments this past week ... I've already mentioned that I have been over-the-top busy for about three weeks ... and because my work schedule has been off and my LIFE schedule has been off, I seem to keep forgetting what day it is and what I'm supposed to be doing! On Wednesday I showed up at work when it was my day off ... on Thursday I forGOT that I had a doc's appointment with my mom that I had scheduled way back before I knew that I was swapping days at work with my sister in law this week ... had to cancel THAT!! And I've just realized as I am typing this that it's FRIDAY already and I have a LOT to do!! Guess I can't really complain because pretty much everything I've done for the past few weeks has been FUN!!! Just exhausting ... and, apparently, taxing on my brain!!!

I am the Free for All Challenge on SCS (Splitcoaststampers) today. My challenge is "Everything Old is New Again!" You know how a bunch of the "trends" that were so "hot" 6-8 years ago??? Well, they seem to be coming back around again!!! So the challenge was to take something that you have bought NEW that you actually have something that you STILL own or have PREVIOUSLY owned that is almost the same thing (in the case with this card it is the brick embossing folder ... which I bought a similar one like it about 5 years ago) ... and the little clothes pin. I bought SO many little clothes pins for stuff about 8 years ago ... and now, I'm buying them AGAIN because they're just a "little" bit different than the ones I had before ... WHAT??? I'm just waiting for Mulberry Paper to make a comeback ... not gonna admit to how much of THAT I still have hidden in my stash!!

Stamps: Endless Thanks, Artistically Awesome
Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist
Accessories: Brick Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Clothespin,Gold Bakers Twine, Burlap Ribbon, White Jute Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim

I spent a bunch of time cleaning in my kitchen when I got home from work last night ... I seem to have had a "Body Snatchers" kinda moment ... I was cleaning EVERYthing!!! (If you don't get the reference there, GOOGLE it ... "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" ... you will see that I am funny and clever in making such a reference ... and if you are at least more than HALF my age you SHOULD get what that means!!! If not, I have SOCKS older than you and you will just have to take my word for how great of a reference that was ... the END!)

Have a wonderful Friday, my friends! May your weekend be full of happy people, good food and lovely weather!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

No comments: