Sunday, August 9, 2015

Monday Montage #49



Welcome to another Monday Montage! I have had so much FUN playing the last few days with my stamps and paper! Yesterday I had my stamp club girls over and we had a great time!!



Today I'm sharing one of the cards we made when we were all together. I actually saw something similar to this somewhere on Pinterest (I wish I could remember where!).

Stamps:  Crazy About You
Paper: Whisper White, Vellum
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  Washi Punch, Burlap Ribbon, Bitty Butterly Punch, Mini Stapler

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... ALWAYS inspired by what they come up with!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

3 comments:

Donna said...

LOVE your card, it is amazing! Love it; TFS!

Beth W. said...

Love the simplicity of this card, but you could also bling it up a bit if you wanted :). You (and your cards) are always such an inspiration, Wendy!

Nicole B said...

Good morning!
Thanks for sharing this adorable, super quick, bright & cheery card!
It's and ugly rainy day here in MA, and I've been procrastinating because i can't get myself motivated. Your card had inspired me!! :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH--