Thursday, April 28, 2016

Fab Friday #86

My Bucket List Adventure is going to be happening in a couple of weeks ... it seems absolutely UN-RE-AL!  Between being extra busy at work and making sure that I am getting all of my marathon training done, I have had hardly ANY chance to do ANYthing fun!!!

So happy that today is Fab Friday and that I was "forced" to play with ink and stamps and stuff!!! I also need to get busy and get posting some more display samples I made for the OnStage Event a couple of weeks ago. I sleep, I work, I do laundry, I run, I climb stairs, I run, I run hills, and then I do some sort of cross training (hiking or elliptical training) and then I do all of those things again!!! This marathon is going to change my life (it already HAS) ... I'm excited, nervous, thrilled, scared and anxious!!! It was good for me to take a "break" and play a little with the color palette for this week's Fab Friday Challenge.

Stamps: Apple of My Eye, Work of Art
Paper: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Crumb Cake
Ink: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Wink of Stella
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Burlap Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Scoring Tool






This is a great neutral and versatile color combination ... can be feminine, masculine, for the grown ups or for the little ones.  I really LIKE it!









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I have one more long training run this Saturday (12-13 miles), and then I will be in the "taper-off" phase ... which will probably put me into full PANIC mode!! I can almost smell the tea and rice in Beijing already!!!! I AM GOING TO DO THIS!!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

Wendy you are truly Wonder Woman! I can't wait to hear all about China! You'll do awesome! Love the card too by the way lol! The gold sequins looks great with our colors! TFS!