Sunday, July 24, 2016

Monday Montage #74


It's Monday Montage time again!!! And I have spent the WHOLE day with a GNARLY headache!!! Thank HEAVEN for this project that I had never posted from my OnStage display projects (and yeah ... you can TELL that's it's a little behind since we are currently in the middle of a SCORCHING summer!)!

See what I mean??? But this DID hang on my door until the Fourth of July, so I actually DID use it and LIKE it!! Sadly, the "Little Letters" Thinlits have retired since I made this ... BOOHOO!!

Stamps: NONE!
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, Emerald Envy, Whisper White, 2016-2018 InColor DSP Stack
Ink: NONE
Accessories: Bontanical Builder Thinlits Dies, Blushing Bride Sequin Trim, Hello You Thinlits, Little Letters Thinlits (retired), Circle Framelits, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Simply Scored

Took a VERY long nap today ... and had one of those "can't-escape-EVERYthing-bad-and-stressful" dreams ... woke up with an even BIGGER headache!!! I'm going to bed VERY early because I have a 1/2 Marathon to run in the morning and have to be at the pickup point by 4:00 AM!!!! UGH!!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... GREAT way to spend Monday Montage AND Pioneer Day here in Utah!!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Cathy Casey said...

UHHHHH adorbs!!! I would probably end up leaving up year round ...just saying! Lol