Friday, September 16, 2016

Fab Friday #96

No ... I did NOT fall off the planet ... I did NOT get eaten by a troll ... I did NOT quit blogging!!! Sheesh!! I really need to clean my craft room so that it will be easier and MORE FUN to create things!! Welcome to another edition of Fab Friday! We are on challenge #96 ... hard to believe we are this close to 100!!

I am feeling a bit of fall in the air. I am having THE hardest time letting go of summer. But, I do have to admit, that the smells and sights of fall are beginning to take over my brain. This card was a SUPER DUPER challenge for me. I really struggled with this color combo (which is why we call this a CHALLENGE, right???). In the end, I kinda like what I came up with, and had a chance to ink these pretty feathers for the first time!!

Stamps: Feather Together
Paper: Very Vanilla, Emerald Envy, Delightful Dijon
Ink: Emerald Envy, Delightful Dijon
Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim (SERIOUSLY??? This is the ONLY thing I used besides the stamp set and cardstock!!)










I challenge YOU!!!











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Now I HAVE to go clean my craft room ... have friends coming over this evening to stamp, so I gotta hustle!! Have an AMAZING weekend!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: