Sunday, September 18, 2016

Monday Montage #78

Welcome to another round of Monday Montage fun-ness!!! I was able to have some of my stampy friends over on Friday to make some cards. This is one of the ones we made (it's actually a case of a card a made a while back ... changed up the color scheme and the orientation). It was SO much fun having friends over to stamp with as I haven't done it for a while!!


Monochrome ... I seem to be drawn to this a lot lately. I spent Saturday being sore from going to the gym (started in on weight training again) ... but that was my legs. TODAY I am sore in the shoulders. I guess that means I did something RIGHT, right????

Stamps: Flourising Phrases
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Flourish Thinlits, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Blushing Bride Sequin Trim

I'm going back to the gym in the morning (I have a dear friend/neighbor who has convinced me that getting up at 4:30am is a good idea so that we can get the gym thing DONE!)!!! I'm not so sure I agree just yet ...

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... their creations NEVER disappoint.


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: