Sunday, November 27, 2016

Monday Montage #83

Grateful, grateful, grateful!!! That's how I'm feeling today. I am SO very grateful for SO many things. Grateful to have had some days to reflect on those very things this week as we have celebrated Thanksgiving here in the US of A. I have actually had TWO Thanksgivings this week (the traditional one with extended family on Thursday, and one with my immediate family and a very good friend today ... now WE have turkey leftovers!! YAY!!). Also, I am VERY grateful to be part of this creative, talented, remarkable, kind, lovely and wonderful group of friends on this blog hop ... grateful for my connection to them through Stampin' Up ... do NOT know what my life would be like without them all in it!

Jingle Bells and Ho! Ho! Ho!! After spending nearly 24 hours cooking, cleaning and getting ready to feed the troops, I FINALLY got to sit down and play (and I am embarrassed to say that the last few cards I have made look so much alike!!! I need to break out of the mold!)

Stamps: Holly Berry Happiness, Merriest Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Neutrals DSP Stack, Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Accessories: Merry Tags Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Cableknit Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Baker's Twine Trio Pack, Warmth & Cheer Designer Washi Tape

It's snowing. And I have put up my mama's Christmas tree and decorations, done most of my Christmas shopping (SO grateful for online shopping and Black Friday Deals), plan to put up my own tree tomorrow, and bought myself some SNOWSHOES so I can do some AMAZING hiking with my good friend, Beck!!! I was introduced to snowshoeing last year with Beck's help ... and now I am ADDICTED!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... super duper FANTASTIC!!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Cathy Casey said...

Love Wendy! This card is perfect for the season :)