Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Paper Craft Crew #223!!! Wahoo!!

Am I lucky or WHAT???? I was asked about a month ago if I would like to join along with the amazingly creative peeps at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge ... are you KIDDING??? It took me a while to get my brain wrapped around the schedule (I shall blame the holidays for that!) ... but I actually got 'er done this week!!! And I was trying VERY hard to NOT make a Christmas card (not that there is anything WRONG with making a Christmas card ... in fact, I have yet to START my "official" Christmas cards, but I digress). I pulled out some of my new goodies from the upcoming Occasions Catalog ...

When your house is festooned (good word, eh??) with red, green, white, silver, gold and the like for the holidays, it is VERY VERY VERY difficult to use a color combo that isn't in THAT scheme. Trust me ... I struggled ... a LOT!!! And now I have yet another stack of "tools" which need to be put away. Maybe when I'm done with this blog post I shall go into the CAVE with a rake and shovel ... wish me luck!!

Stamps: That's the Tag
Paper: Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Lace Doilies, Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (SAB)








Great sketch!!!









Here's a link to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge so you can play along:

Paper Craft Crew #223

If you guys don't hear from me in the next few days, just assume that the Glitter Monster nabbed me and dragged me into the Great Crafty Black Hole. I really should "clean as I go" ... what a NOVEL idea!! (and, by the way ... thanks for letting me be a part of the Paper Craft Crew, Pam Staples!!!)

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: