Sunday, March 19, 2017

Monday Montage #90

Hey, my friends!! Welcome to Monday Montage!!! This is the BEST fun I've had doing a blog hop in a LONG time!! Because GUESS WHAT??? I'm literally blog-hopping with my fellow Monday Montage-r, Bree Renwick!!! We arrived SUPER early yesterday morning!! Good times are HAPPENING!! Tomorrow we move on to shopping and pedicures!!!

I love lighthouse stamps! I have SEVERAL stamp sets with lighthouses in them (or HAVE had!)!! I couldn't get myself to buy this one ... and now that I've borrowed Bree's I'm thinking I MUST HAVE IT!!! I LURVE IT!!

Stamps: High Tide
Paper: Dapper Denim, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layered Ovals Framelits, Banners Framelits, 3/8" Burlap Ribbon, Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon, Whisper White Embossing Powder

I can't believe our time in Washington is already half over!! Have enjoyed EVERY minute of it (my lovely daughter came with me, so it's a girls' trip for SURE!)!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... ALWAYS lovely things to see from both of them!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: