Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Mamas, Friends ... and Freaks!




Happy April, my friends!!! Welcome to another go-round with the Control Freaks!!! This month we are making projects that you can give to your mother or to a friend.  LeeAnn Greff ... did you just come from her blog???? She can mail me her projects ANY time!!

Remember SEVERAL years back when these double-fold cards were all the rage??? Don't know WHAT made me think of these as I sat down to create ... but I decided I wanted to make some ... because they are so much fun!!!

Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Early Expresso
Accessories: Woodlands Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Botanical Buildings Thinlits Dies, Project Life Tags & Labels Thinlits Dies, Linen Thread
Here's the same sort of card ... just flipped horizontally.  I had forgotten how much I loved making this style of card "back in the day" ... it was great to revisit ...

Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Early Expresso
Accessories: Woodlands Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Botanical Buildings Thinlits Dies, Project Life Tags & Labels Thinlits Dies, Linen Thread, 3/8" Burlap Ribbon

Next up???  ... my brilliant friend, Cindy Elam!! She makes the most beaUTIFUL things, doesn't she???

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: