Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Paper Craft Crew - PCC #241

Happy Paper Craft Crew Day!!! I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much I "miss" doing my "several-times-a-week" paper crafting!! I am ever-so-thankful for my blog hop teams, like the Paper Craft Crew, who are keeping me with at least my little TOE in it!!! Wedding is less than three weeks away ... AAAAAAACK!!! THEN I can clean my house ... clean my crafty space ... and get back on some sorta "normal" schedule ... whatever the heck THAT means!!

I LUUUURRRRVE this little bumble bee!!! I mean, seriously??? Could he "bee" any cuter???? I think not!!! And then, of course, I also had to add the hexagon textured background ... because ... HONEYCOMB!!!! Spring is really happening!!! This was the longest freakin' winter of ALL TIME!!! I didn't think it was EVER going to give up!!! SHEESH!

Stamps: Lift Me Up
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Neutrals DSP Stack, Silver Foil
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits (I think these are my most FAVE framelits right now!), Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Gold Sequin Trim, Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder











Great layout!!!










Here's a link to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge so you can play along:

Paper Craft Crew #241

Next step for the wedding??? Finishing up the cookies/boxes for wedding favors! I WILL get this DONE!!! And then I will take the longest nap of ALL TIME!!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

2 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Love this, Wen!

Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams Wendy and enjoy the wedding. 😘