Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Paper Craft Crew - PCC #252

Twice in one week??? And it's ONLY WEDNESDAY!!! Holy SMOKES!! New catalog goodies have been VERY helpful in motivating me to stamp something!! YAY ME!!! Paper Craft Crew is at it again! This week we are SKETCHING!!!

Pocketful of Sunshine??? WHAT??? How can you NOT fall in love with a stamp set called "Pocketful of Sunshine"??? I made the pocket have a little more of a "denim" look by dragging my Marina Mist inkpad across the paper from the top down and then from the bottom up ... does that make sense??? Anyway, I like how it came out!

Stamps: Pocketful of Sunshine
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Gold Foil
Ink: Basic Black, Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Versamark
Accessories: Pocket Framelits Dies, Mini Treat Bags Framelits (for sentiment), Night of Navy 1/2" Gingham Ribbon, Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, Clear Embossing Powder











I love me a great sketch!!










Here's a link to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge so you can play along:

Paper Craft Crew #252

I have aNOTHER wedding this Friday. My "other" daughter (my daughter's just bestie ... she's been like one of my own since they were littles!)! There have been SOOOO many weddings in my universe this past year. Holy COW!! All of the "kids" from my kids' childhood are tying the knot ... I am NOT old!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: