Friday, August 18, 2017

Fab Friday #119

LOVE being part of the Fab Friday Team!!! It's going to be WONDERFUL to be able to hug some of them in PERSON in November (Stampin' Up's OnStage Live Event is here in Salt Lake City and many of us registered for it this week)! I swear, the friendships I have made as a result of being a part of Stampin' Up is my FAVORITE part about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator ... my peeps are my tribe!!! And today we are playing with a sketch challenge!

Stamps: Floral Phrases
Paper: Whisper White, Berry Burst, Early Espresso
Ink: Berry Burst
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, May Flowers Thinlits Dies, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Linen Thread, Hearts & Stars Elements








This one is pretty simple, but the possibilities are ENDLESS!











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I am actually half finished with the "great cleaning project of 2017" (aka my basement/craft space). It's taking FOREVER ... but at least I have made some progress!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: