Friday, October 13, 2017

Fab Friday #123

Woot! Woot!! for Fab Friday!! This has been a very looooonnnngg week!!! TGIF, baby!!! And tomorrow is SATURDAY!!! I have been needing me a Saturday for a while now!!! Playing with some paper was a good way for me to start off my weekend!

I never intentionally start off making something with the idea that I'm NOT gonna use ANY stamps!! Sometimes, it just happens! As is the case with this card ... I had a lot of stamps in mind that I was GONNA use, but it just didn't end up turning out that way!!

Stamps: None!
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Powder Pink, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
Ink: None!!!
Accessories:  Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies, Sunshine Wishes Thinlets Dies, Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 7/8" Striped Ribbon, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Rhinestone Basics






I LOVE how simple this is ... and how many different directions you can take it!!








Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Is there any way I can get an extra weekend in my weekend? I need to PLAN to have an entire WEEK where I have NOWHERE to go, and NOTHING to do except stay home and work on some of my homebody projects ... my house could use some SERIOUS spring/deep/Swedish death cleaning!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: