Friday, March 30, 2018

Fab Friday #134

Two weeks ago today I was in Disneyland ... why can't I STILL be in Disneyland??? Y'all KNOW I would stinkin' LIVE there, right??? (But Walt's old apartment is now a shrine/museum, so where else would I stay??) In the midst of getting ready to have a fun family weekend full of hugs, food, visiting and dying Easter eggs (and watching LDS General Conference on tv!), I realized I needed to get on top of this week's Fab Friday card ... so here ya go!

I feel like you can't make an ugly card with this color combo. I'm not kidding. It's so great! This card just came together so quickly!! That doesn't happen very often, so I really appreciate it when it does!!

Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams, Timeless Textures
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Powder Pink, So Saffron, Night of Navy, Vellum
Ink: Soft Sky, Powder Pink, So Saffron, Night of Navy
Accessories: Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels






This is fresh ... this is pretty ... this is FUN!








Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I need to go buy some more candy for Easter ... because what I had already purchased seems to have magically disappeared!! How on earth did THAT happen??!??

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Eva said...

Wendy, this is just gorgeous!!! I love all the layering you did with the beautiful colors and the texture stamping ad that dragonfly is just beautiful!!!