Thursday, May 31, 2018

Isn't She Lovely???


Isn't she loooooovely? Isn't she won-der-ful??!?? Ok ... Now that I have all of you singing along with Stevie Wonder in your heads (or out loud, whatever the case may be!) ... I have been wanting to scrapbook some of my daughter's bridal photos from last spring. Can I say that there were SOOOO many to choose from that were FABULOUS that I had a VERY hard time choosing??? We had an A-MAZ-ING photographer that took so many PERFECT photos!!! I really need to make an entire album just of my daughter's bridal photos ... and engagements photos ... and wedding photos. Maybe this layout will get me started!

When I saw Stampin' Up's Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies in Las Vegas this past March I KNEW that they would be coming to live with me!! Just as surely as I KNEW that I would be creating some scrapbook pages from my daughter's wedding ... if you look closely at the beading on Amelia's dress you will see that it is a PERFECT match with this beautiful corner border die ... I mean, SERIOUSLY??? I had fun using the die as a stencil as well. I made kind of a "boho" pattern in the upper-left corner to tie the page together. It's my new favorite die, I think!! (And we all know how quickly that can change, depending on what we are using and how much we like the finished product, right???)

Here's a close-up of some of the detail. The little cross-stitching from the thinlits die??? The fraying on the edges of twine ... and, of course, the "messy" stenciling from the beautiful flower corner die ...

Supplies: Stitched All Around
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Crumb Cake
Accessories: Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies, Stitched Labels Framelits Dies, Crumb Cake Nature's Twine, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Pearl Basics Accents

I struggle with trying to keep my creations "simple" ... I know I have mentioned that before! I want to use #allthethings #allthetime!!! I'm glad I was able to restrain myself on this particular layout ... the pictures are so "lovely" that I didn't want to detract too much from them. This was FUN!!! Now to make the other 547 pages I need to make Amelia's wedding memories COMPLETE!! Hahaha!! Perhaps she can just look at the photos in our GoogleDrive!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: