Sunday, May 20, 2018

Monday Montage #116

Hello, my lovelies!! It's Monday Montage time again!!! Ya know how HARD it is to decide WHICH of your new lovely things you are going to play with??? Well, I DO!!! I feel like my last several creations have taken so much longer for me to create ... I just sit and STARE at all the beautiful things and my brain just SWIMS!!! SO MUCH FUN!! #firstworldproblems

You know ... when I was at OnStage in Las Vegas in April this set just DID ME IN!! Actually, the very first thing I saw from it on the display boards was the net ... just the diecut of it ... and I KNEW it WOULD be MINE!!! I mean, seriously???? What is NOT to LOVE about it??!!??

Stamps: Sea of Textures
Paper: Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide, Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White, Tranquil Textures DSP
Ink:  Balmy Blue, Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Thinlits Dies, Under the Sea Framelits, Crumb Cake Natures Twine

We are home from our adventures in southern Utah ... it seems that the entire weekend was over in a BLINK!! WHY IS THAT??? I could spend WEEKS there and it would never seem long enough!

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn - Not participating this week!
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc - Not participating this week!
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Click "Back" for Julie Warnick and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... they are just SOOOOO good!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Love all the textures and colors.