Friday, July 20, 2018

Fab Friday #142

Who loves a GOOD challenge??!!?? I know that I DO!!!! This week's Fab Friday Challenge is for YOU, baby!! We are doing a color challenge ... and it's actually quite pretty ... but I know that I stared at it for QUITE a while before I felt the inspiration to make something!!! So without further adieu, let's get started!!

I was struggling with the Mossy Meadow in this color combo ... and I'm not quite sure WHY!!! Everything I was putting together just was NOT working ... until I pulled out the "May Flowers" Framelits dies! And the Subtle 3D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is to DIE for you guys!!! Seriously ... you NEED it!! It's FANTABULOUS!!!

Stamps: Handwritten, Itty Bitty Greetings
Paper: Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Powder Pink, Vellum
Ink: Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide
Accessories: May Flowers Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 3/8" Burlap Ribbon, Crumb Cake Baker's Twine, Linen Thread, Classic Label Punch







So here is the whole color combo ...







Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

My hubby and I are going to be on the road again this next week! He has always had an obsession with airplanes. He spent TEN YEARS building his own airplane (and YES ... I am TOTALLY SERIOUS!!!). The BIGGEST, most INCREDIBLE airshow for aviators who build their own airplanes is held every year in Oshkosh, Wisconsin ... and he has been DYING to go for over 20 years!!! So NOW we are actually DOING IT!!! I'll tell y'all about it when we get back!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: