Friday, October 26, 2018

Fab Friday #149

Welcome to Fab Friday #149! I'm really glad we had a sketch challenge to do this week ... I haven't stamped for several days and I needed to get my mojo in gear. I also needed to do some cleaning in my craft room (let's be honest, don't we ALL??). So I was able to do a little crafting and a little cleaning!

This candy cane combo got me rolling. I think I mentioned how much I LOVE the snowflakes thinlits the last time I posted. I am SERIOUS, you guys!!! You NEEEEED these in your life. They are just THAT GOOD!!! And the white velvet DSP??? Oh. My. Word. It embosses SOOOOO beautifully! I luuuuuuurrrve it!!

Stamps: Snow is Glistening
Paper: Whisper White, Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP, White Velvet DSP, Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stitched Labels Framelits, Snowfall Thinlits, Trio Corner Punch, Clear Epoxy Droplets, Whisper White 1/8" Sheer Ribbon









You don't have to copy the layout EXACTLY ... it's just a point of inspiration! I came pretty close, but added a sentiment panel ...










Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Today is the great Halloween Carnival!!! I've been doing these for over 20 years ... Halloween IS my favorite holiday, after all!!! And getting a chance to dress up and play games with kids in our neighborhood is THE BEST!!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: