Thursday, June 13, 2019

Boyhood Dreams

SQUUUUEEEEEEE!!!!! New goodies are in da HOUSE, my friends!!! OhBoyOhBoyOhBoy!!! It's SOOOOOO amazing!!! What's NOT to love about having new and beautiful things to play with and with which I can create???? NOT A THING!!

This set ... holyCOW!! The image of the little boy imagining with the airplane??? Yep!! That's my hubby, alright!!! He has had a love for airplanes since he was but a wee lad ... and having taken TEN YEARS to build his very own airplane, I still see visions of that little boy when ANY sort of airplane flies overhead. It's wonderful to see!!! So this card is going to be HIS for Father's Day!

Stamps: Silhouette Scenes
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Gray Granite, Silver Glimmer DSP
Ink: Black, Wink of Stella (which is hard to see in this photo, but the silhouetted little boy is sparkling all over the place!)
Accessories: Sweet Silhouette Dies, Heirloom Frames Dies and 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder

Still working on the aftermath of the flood at my mama's condo ... flooring peeps, plumbing peeps and insurance peeps ... ugh ... what a joy!! I'm hopeful that by this time next week we will have it all worked out!! TOMORROW is Ragnar Wasatch Back ... it's grueling, exhausting and exhilarating all at the same time. I can't WAIT!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you use an exacto knife or fussy cutting. I love the card.

Anonymous said...

Love it. Did you use an exacto knife Or fussy cutting.