Sunday, November 3, 2019

Monday Montage #151

Isn't the "fall back" into Daylight Saving Time supposed to give us an EXTRA HOUR of sleep so that we feel more rested?? HONESTLY!! Sheesh!! After this last week I feel like I could sleep for a week ... I am WIPED OUT!  Perhaps the HUGE swings in temperature here this past week are messing me up ... we got down into single digits for a few days and now we are back up into the 50's ... I'm SO confused!!  Welcome to Monday Montage ... this is at least ONE great way to start the week!




What could be more comforting that a toasty cup of cocoa topped off with whipped cream?? Not much, if you ask me!! I used some of the Whisper White Puff Paint to create the luscious creamy topping on this mug of cocoa.  Makes you want to go make one for yourself, right??? DO IT!!

Stamps: Cup of Christmas
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Neutrals DSP, Wrapped in Plaid DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Subtle Embossing Folder, Trio Corner Punch, Cup of Cheer Dies, Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Whisper White Puff Paint





Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

We are having company from out of town later this week ... hopefully I will get rested up enough this week to be able to keep up!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... they are KILLIN' it!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

barb mann said...

Wendy - Totally amazing - or should I really say - AWESOME Card! Gotta try one for sure. You did GREAT with the Puff Paint! Not sure I've got that figured out just yet. I'll try.