Friday, March 27, 2020

Fab Friday #186

Social Distancing ... Self-Quarantining ... this is what "normal" looks like right now for ALL of us!! First ... HUGE shout out and MOUNTAINS of thanks to all of those of you are working in "essential" jobs (or have loved ones who do)! You guys are the reason we WILL get through all of this!! You are HEROES!!!

Weirdly enough, I have not had all that much time to be crafty! I have been running back and forth to my mom's condo to take care of her and get her what she needs (she doesn't drive and has very frail health, so we are keeping her TOTALLY inside!)! I have also been going on runs/walks with my doggie ... and I have been working out at home (which, quite honestly, has been kickin' my booty!)! Thank goodness that Fab Friday made me get my act together (and luckily my craft room isn't a TOTAL disaster!!)! I used the four colors in this color challenge to create an ombre effect in the background using the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks. Easy. Peasy. FUN!

Stamps: Lovely Lily Pad, Peaceful Moments
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Terracotta Tile
Accessories: Basic Pattern Decorative Masks, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Lily Pad Dies, Terracotta Tile 1/2" Linen Scalloped Ribbon







Bright and Cheerful!









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

What are YOU doing during these crazy times??? Stamping via FaceTime or Skype is a good way to be productive and pass some time!! I'm also going to try to bake some things for the next few days ... wish me luck ... think I'm going to try some sourdough bread!! Stay safe, my friends!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: