Friday, June 19, 2020

Freakin' New Catalog GOODNESS!





There are SOOOO many FUN and GORGEOUS things in the new Stampin' Up 2020-2021 Catalog (which went life on June 4) ... and the Control Freaks are here to show you some of what is in there!! Hold on to your seats, friends!! Did you see what the magnificent Melissa Stout made??? Yeah-yeah-yeah ... things I didn't know I NEEDED that I now HAVE to HAVE in my life!!

This is one of those cards that just kinda happen ... I really wanted to use some sort of pink as the base of this card, but none of the "light pinks" SU has really match well with the Magenta Madness (I used the new In Color DSP for the band behind the "Chocolate"). So I went with the great ol' staple, Crumb Cake. This is a very "easy peasy" card for me. Not a lot of frills and frou-frou (which is my norm). Not even a little bit of twine or ribbon!! Not gonna lie ... I freakin' LOVE how this one turned out. Probably because I freakin' LOVE me some chocolate!

Stamps: Nothing's Better Than
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White, 2020-2022 In Color DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories: Detailed Bands Dies, Love You More Than Dies, Trio Corner Punch, Whisper White Embossing Powder

I am a GONER when it comes to "cute fruit" stamps. How CONVENIENT that the name of the set I used on this is "Cute Fruit". If it has a watermelon or pineapple in it, I'm SUNK!! I wasn't sure I was going to like the Magenta Madness color (from photos it just looked toooo pink to me!)! Obviously, I was VERY wrong about that as BOTH of my cards have a bit of MM in them!!!

Stamps: Cute Fruit, The Right Triangle (little splatters)
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Vellum
Ink: Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, Black Memento
Accessories: Trio Corner Punch, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (white ribbon), Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch, Stapler

I HATE packing ... I mean I REALLY hate it!! (Mostly food items and such.) Getting all the shopping done, making anything ahead you need to, making it all fit in the limited space allowed in our cooler(s) ... AND somehow getting it ALL packed up without forgetting ANYthing!! Urrrrggghhh!!! But days and days of hiking and relaxing in Southern Utah await ... and we MUST go!!

Next up??? Crazy & creative ... Connie Babbert!! LOOKIE WHAT SHE DID!! She always makes the mostest FUNNEST things!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.pngre

No comments: