Sunday, August 30, 2020

Monday Montage #172

I only have one working hand right now ... at least it is my dominant right hand. Ugh. I had surgery on my left hand last Friday (my birthday, no less!). I had similar surgery on my right hand just under a year ago. I have stupid trigger fingers ... it's not that big of a deal, but when your hand is wrapped to the size of a baseball bat it makes things VERY awkward!! I'll be glad when I can get the wrap off and the stitches removed ... in about a week ... BOO!




I was pretty proud of my one-handed cardmaking skills on this! HA!! Didn't even use one single stamp! I guess that was the smart thing to do so that I didn't get ink all over my bandages or make a mess all over my card!

Stamps: NONE
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Seaside Spray, Plaid Tidings DSP
Ink: NONE
Accessories: Playful Alphabet Dies, Well Written Dies, Detailed Bands Dies, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Seaside Spray Scalloped Linen Ribbon, Metallic Pearls




Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I'm also feeling a little bit overdone with the pandemic thing ... the getting my mom set up on hospice care (which we are getting close with), the one-handed paperhanger thing ... I'm jumping on the bandwagon with the "let's get 2020 over with" crowd!! SHEESH!! We WILL get through this, my friends!! One day at a time!

Click "Next" to see what Bree Renwick ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... SUPER SWEET CREATIVITY from both of them, as usual!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: