Friday, September 25, 2020

Fab Friday #198

So here we are again ... how is it that the weeks have gone by so quickly this year??? Or is it that they are going slowly? This year is just SOOOO weird!! At least the temperatures are starting to come down a little ... I can feel fall in the air, especially in the mornings and evening. The leaves starting turning colors a few weeks ago, but now they are really being show offs ... I LOVE the smells and colors of fall! Thanks for joining us for another fun Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge. The colors this time aruond are SUPER fun!!

I actually CASED myself on this one ... I was looking back through my blog at some cards from about 5 years ago and came across one similar in layout to this one. I love little banners, don't you?? The Banners Pick a Punch is a staple you all NEED in your stash. I am finding myself reaching for it more and more ... I hope it sticks around in the catalog for a looooong time!

Stamps: Love of Leaves
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Gray Granite, Whisper White, In Good Taste DSP, Plaid Tidings DSP, In Color DSP
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories: Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Banners Pick a Punch, Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels






I LOOOOVE this combo!






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

I ended up taking my doggie to the vet yesterday. She hasn't been eating and shows NO interest in her food or any of her doggie snacks! The vet said she had no fever and wasn't dehydrated, but she couldn't get her to eat anything, either. So now we are waiting for her to ... um ... leave us a sample so we can take it back to the vet for testing. And, of course, because we WANT her to leave us a "sample" she isn't cooperating!! UGH! I made her a little bowl of chicken broth and she actually ate that ... then she nibbled up a little doggie treat we gave her. Hoping this means she is on the mend ... and maybe there will be something waiting out in the backyard for us in the morning. HA! Isn't pet ownership SO MUCH FUN???
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: