Monday, May 10, 2021

Monday Montage #189


What a GREAT WEEKEND!!! For the very first time in over a year I had ALL of my kids over for dinner at the very same time!! Like, we were ALL in the same room ... and hugs happened!! Eating happened!! MUCH laughing happened!! It was soooo lovely and wonderful it nearly made me cry!! Grateful doesn't even begin to describe how I feel!! My cup is full ... my heart is full ... I just feel so happy to do something normal with my most important humans ... YAY YAY YAY!!! Having my happy space in the basement of my house where I can go and let my creative juices flow is also such a great blessing ... so I got to do a little playing for this week's Monday Montage Blog Hop. A pretty great weekend if I do say so myself!!
I stamped me some images from the Party Puffins Stamp Set while I was up visiting our fellow Monday Montager, Bree Renwick, a couple of weeks ago in Walla Walla. This was a fun card to make ... I also used the Basic Masks to create the black background with the White Chalk Marker. This little dude just looks like a party to me!1

Stamps: Party Puffins
Paper: Polished Pink, Basic Black, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Black Memento, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, White Stampin' Chalk Marker, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder, Detailed Trio Punch, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Bumblebee In Color Ribbon, Clear Epoxy Droplets

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts 
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots- NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog 
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

The Achilles Tendon Saga continues ... still not out of the woods yet.  I do think improvement is still happening, but I can't seem to get it to go away ... so patience for the patient is still the order of the day Some day ... maybe ... hopefully SOON ... it'll start behaving!

Click "Next" to see a lovely creation by Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to see more stellar things created by  Melissa Stout!!




photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: