Sunday, January 9, 2022

Monday Montage #205






2022 ... here we are! I finally finished all 85 of my Christmas cards and got them mailed out last week (I figure as long as they are mailed out by 01/31 they still count, right??). So I am just NOW getting back to my craft room (don't even talk about the fact that my Christmas tree is STILL up!). These new goodies have been waiting to get some love for WEEKS!! I am soooo thrilled to finally be able to play with them.






When you can't decide WHICH bundle of things you want to play with you use more than one, right??? I combined the Rainbow of Happiness dies with the Amazing Thanks dies (and managed, somehow, not to use the coordinating stamps for either bundle!)!

The little bow I attached to the rainbow was made with piece of ribbon (about 3" long). I cut a notch out of each end and then used a piece of baker's twine to tie it through the middle and give it the appearance of a little bow ... it kind of looks like a butterfly too, don't ya think??

I used the polka dot mask from the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks pack to create my background using the same four colors in ink that I used for each stripe of my rainbow - Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo and Petal Pink. Once everything was assembled I used some Wink of Stella to accent one edge of each color of the rainbow, as well as the bottom edges of each of the little floating clouds. This was super fun!

Stamps: None
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink
Accessories: Rainbow of Happiness Dies, Amazing Thanks Dies, Basic Pattern Decorative Masks, White 3/4" Frayed Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Wink of Stella

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Hi Wen! love your sparkly card. Happy Stampin' New Year!