Wednesday, June 1, 2022

We Create Blog Hop - My NEW Favorite Things






This is going to be a very quick "fly-by" kind of post! Life has been more than busy lately!  This month the WCBH ladies are sharing some of our new favorite things from the 2022-2023 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog! Woot! Woot! Let's get to it!!




The new In Colors this year are OFF THE HOOK!! I think I love every single one of them!! I paired some of the new Pale Papaya and Sweet Sorbet with one of my all-time favorites, Coastal Cabana! I also used the new Sending Smiles stamps/dies and the Gingham Embossing Folder. LOVELOVELOVE!

Stamps: Sending Smiles
Paper: Whisper White, Pale Papaya, Sweet Sorbet, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Pale Papaya, Sweet Sorbet, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Sending Dies, Sweet Sorbet 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon, Gingham Embossing Folder








Isn't the sparkly Sweet Sorbet ribbon just DREAMY??? I think so!

We Create Blog Hop Blog Roll -
MAY 2022

Wendy Weixler - YOU ARE HERE

Go check out the rest of the lovely green creations of these wonderfully crafty ladies! Next up? Kimberley Morris!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

procrastistamper said...

Can't remember if I left a comment or not, but just wanted to say that I love this color combo! I'm thinking Sweet Sorbet and Coastal Cabana could make a really interesting non-traditional holiday color combo. Thanks for hopping with us this month :-D