Monday, September 19, 2022

Steppin' Up With the Freaks!





Ohmygosh! What a WEEK (and it's only MONDAY!)! This month the Control Freaks are Steppin' It Up! Cindy Elam made a GORGEOUS Autumn creation ... did ya see it???? It was BEAUTIFUL!I needed to make a couple of birthday cards for my nieces (one 5 and the other 7)! The ladybugs were the very FIRST thing that came to my 











This is my "quick-and-easy" version.  I punched the daisies and the ladybugs directly from cardstock ... the only stamping, other than the sentiment, was for the ladybugs' spots and the Daffodil Delight center on the daisy. Using the Gingham Cottage DSP made this come together SO easily.  I added a couple of Rustic Metallic Dots and called it good.











And here is my "stepped up" version! I added an extra ladybug AND an additional daisy. Also, I used some Shimmery Crystal Effects to make the ladybug spots and daisy center more 3D ... and I also added a splash of gingham ribbon as well as an additional Rustic Metallic Dot.




You can see the extra texture in this closeup ... 

Stamps: Charming Sentiments
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Gingham Cottage DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Accessories: Ladybug Builder Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Sentiment Silhouettes Dies, Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, Shimmery Crystal Effects, Rustic Metallic Dots, White Embossing Powder





Next up? Deb Henderson! She has created some beautiful pheasant-y options!

<
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: