Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday Montage #245




 

Whelp ... high school reunion is over and was very successful ... son's wedding is just over a week away (yay!) ... and I was able to make ONE clean, flat surface on which to create a card! Sooooo ... welcome to this week's Monday Montage!





Oooooo-la-la! I couldn't NOT WAIT to get my hands on the new Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks (available in the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog). I made the flowers/leaves with small brush and ink, and the herringbone pattern was made using a mask and some embossing paste. I lightly brushed some Lost Lagoon ink over the dried embossing paste. The centers of the flowers are also made using embossing paste ... I am very happy with how this turned out!





The Something Fancy stamps/dies are also moving to the top of My Favorite Things list! VERY versatile and pretty!

Stamps: Something Fancy
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Bubble Bath, Berry Burst, Lost Lagoon, Memento Black
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, Embossing Paste, Classic Matte Dots




Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick... and "Back" to see Julie Warnick ... always lovely and inspiring!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

MonM





No comments: