Sunday, October 22, 2023

Monday Montage #247


 


Ooooooooooooouuuuuuccchhh!!! Trying to come down from Oxy (I HATE the stuff and will NEVER take it again!) after having had my ACL and meniscus repaired surgically last Thursday afternoon. I made this card BEFORE I got on meds and had surgery .... so I was MUCH more with it when I created this for this week's Monday Montage. Fall-all-all-all-all is finally here!





Isn't it purdy??? LoveLove LOVE The Timeless Arrangements Dies soooo much .... even without the stamps! It would be VERY hard to make an ugly card with these dies, especially when accompanied with the All About Autumn DSP! (I used the "Hello" die from thee Rustic Crates Diess! Such a fun combo of things!


The layers and textures on this one really speak to ne! But I think that the multicolored pumpkins in the pix on the DSP is ON FIRE!!
Paper: Rose Gold Specialty Paper, Gold Foil Sheets, All About Autumn DSP, Inked Botanicals DSP
Ink: None
Accessories: Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Timeless Arrangements Dies. Rustic Crates Dies (Hello) Copper & Natural Ribbons Combo Pack, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, Classic Matte Dots


Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick... and "Back" to see Julie Warnick ... YAY for lovely projects from BEAUTIFUL friends!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png


1 comment:

Tanya said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning! TFS!!