Monday, September 30, 2024

Monday Montage for Fall!









Where does the time go??? To be fair,I know we are into “fall”, but it has still be in the 90s here in Salt Lake City. Crazy, right??? Couldn’t wait any longer to make a true “fall” card, so here we are!





Eeep! Yikes!! And OH MY GOODNESS!! The More Than Autumn Bundle (which is an online exclusive) is just soooo yummy I can almost taste it! (Seriously, I expected this card to actually SMELL like pumpkin spice once I had finished it!).

I used a combination of textures and layers to get to the end of this card … embossing folders, dies, stamps and twine!!). I just wanna like that whipped cream off the top of this thing!




I used the Designer Tags Dies to make 
the layer in the background using the A Little Latte DSP.

I couldn’t help using some fussy cutting to add some sentiments to my sentiment tag (does that make sense?).

And the two-tone leaves??? Yeah, you are going to see me do this again because I love it!!






Stamps: More Than Autumn
Paper:  Basic White, Pecan Pie, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, A Little Latte DSP
Ink: Pecan Pie, Cajun Craze
Accessories: More Than Autumn Dies, Designer Tags, Dies, Forever Plaid 3D Embossing Folder, Eyelet 3D Embossing Folder,  Baker’s Twine Essentials, Pecan Pie Adhesive Backed Dots

Our Monday Montage Hop has gone exclusively to Instagram! You can check it out by finding me @tinkermom85. From there you will be able to find all of my Monday Montage Friends, too!

No comments: