Happy Monday! It’s time once again to check out with the Monday Montage Crew has created for you!
I chose to make a little “summer bouquet”!
My bouquet was made using dies from the Sweet Bugs Dies. Mushrooms, flowers and butterflies complete the arrangement.
I couldn’t help using my white gel pen to add some spots to the Poppy Parade mushrooms … I had to stop myself because I wanted to put them on ALL the mushrooms!
Layers were made using the new Scalloped Blooms dies. And of course I had to add a little platter here and there!
Stamps: Sweet Bugs
Paper: Basic Beige, Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Blueberry Bushel, Lemon Lolly, Perfect Pine
Ink: Blueberry Bushel; Stampin’ Blends - Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Forever Plaid 3D Embossing Folder, Scalloped Blooms Dies, Crumb Cake Baker’s Twine
Our Monday Montage Hop has gone exclusively to Instagram! You can check it out by finding me @tinkermom85. From there you will be able to find all of my Monday Montage Friends, too!



No comments:
Post a Comment