Friday, August 28, 2026

Stampin’ Fancy Friday - Letter Challenge





Isn’t it crazy that it took me until I was 27 years old (again!) to learn that I actually liked cats?? We adopted our sweet Willow last October and have been smitten with her since day ONE!

Soooo … I used a combination of letters from the Mini Alphabet and Party Alphabet Dies, Cutest Crew stamps and Vanilla Baker’s Twine to create a scrapbook layout to capture her sweet and mischievous nature!













Willow is a bundle of fun! She loves crawling in, around and under things and is very enamored of Amazon boxes (empty or full!). She is very friendly and loves to be where the people are!















I made this little ball of yarn using some Very Vanilla Baker’s twine. I stuck a little adhesive down and just wrapped my own little circle … then added some little pieces to cross over the ball and cascade down from there.

I used an assortment of circle punches to add interest and dimension behind the letters and kittens.















The pawprint strip from the Cutest Crew Dies added the most darling detail to the “MEOW”. If you look closely you can see that the left-hand side of each letter is actually a strip … I did a little cutting and pasting to be able to add them to these letters.









Of course, the Cutest Crew kittens make appearances all over this page … it wouldn’t have been nearly as cute without them!

Stamps: Cutest Crew
Paper: Basic White, Pecan Pie Two-Tone, Lost Lagoon Two-Tone, Basic Gray, Gray Granite, Country Woods DSP
Ink: Black Memento; Stampin’ Blends - Pecan PIe, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Gray Granite, Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Party Alphabet Dies, Mini Alphabet Dies, Cutest Critter Dies, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, 2 3/4” Circle Punch, Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine

Check out all the fun things created by the Stampin’ Fancy Friday Challenge Team on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/stampinfancyfriday/!!!


No comments: