Friday, September 25, 2026

TGIF Challenge #596 - Inspiration






I guess it’s really turning into fall! I am not sure what has happened to this entire year, but it sure has gone by quickly!

This week’s TGIF Challenge is based on inspiration from the photo on the left … fall has always been my favorite time of year, so this one was really fun!

Check out the blog challenge here - TGIF Challenge Blog if you’d like to play along.


I haven’t made a gatefold card with a belly band for quite some time, so creating this fun little pumpkin patch using the new Painted Pumpkins Bundle seemed the perfect opportunity to do so.

I loved layers the pumpkins with fall colors - Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Peaceful Pine and Granny Apple 
Green! I offstamped the Peaceful Pine to make the leaves look more dimensional.









Peaceful Pine is fast becoming one of my new favorite colors (to be fair, green IS my favorite color!). I used one of the dies from Sweet Words & Labels to make the sentiment panel … this particular die fit perfectly!

Stamps: Painted Pumpkins
Paper: Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Peaceful Pine
Ink: Peaceful Pine, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso
Accessories: Painted Pumpkins Dies, Sweet Words & Labels Dies, Adhesive-Backed Metallic Gems, Linen Thread



I think I’m actually going to put up my Halloween/fall decorations this weekend … I decorate as much for Halloween as I do for Christmas … can’t help it!

We’d love to have you play along!! You can check us out our blog HERE and Instagram … lots of great inspiration from the rest of the TGIF Crew!




No comments: